Come work with us and grow with us!
Is coordinating tasks within a department one of your qualities? And are you able to work on new project developments and improvement of the currect products and processes together with the R&D team? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as an R&D Coordinator?
As an R&D Coordinator you will be the interlocutor between the Product Managers and the R&D Technicians. You must have under control all the projects of the team and assign a deadline and a responsible for each one, including yourself. are, Together with your team, you are responsible for improving and developing our new and existing products. You will have direct communication with the suppliers regarding new materials or changes in the ingredient list of the current ones. You take care of the improvement of the end product quaranteeing a good quality. In doing so, you ensure that the objectives set for each production line are correctly implemented, organized and enforced. In addition, together with the Line Managers, you are responsible for solving bottlenecks that arise during production. Good communication is also important and you will have to ensure a correct flow of information.
- Good command and knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Working and thinking level; HBO, Bachelor or Master Process Technology and/or corresponding.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within the food industry.
- Office at the user level.
- You have a thorough knowledge and far-reaching interest in food innovation.
- You have a hands-on mentality and think ‘out-of-the-box’.
- You are someone who can switch quickly and work accurately and efficiently.
- You are flexible, open minded and available to travel on a national and international level.
Fancy this great challenge?
Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, please contact our HR department on telephone number 0541-784445 (available Monday to Friday).