Come work with us and grow with us!
The Operator Warehouse is responsible for the storage, collection and distribution of the product and uses various tools (barcode scanners, forklift truck). The Operator Warehouse registers the flow of goods and takes care of the resources.
What will you do as Operator Warehouse
You are responsible for driving the pallets in and out of the racks. Locating or collecting the product using a scanner that is connected to a WMS system. You store goods using a transport / pump truck and / or mobile lifting installation, at the indicated location. You distribute products based on lists or automated alerts. You sign the waybills and you note the receipts of quality data. In addition, you process (deviating) deliveries in the ERP system. You solve malfunctions in the automatic cold store, these are mainly malfunctions of cranes and conveyors. You carry out periodic counts and you record the numbers on the appropriate forms. Registering details with regard to placements/actions performed is also part of your work. You perform all common activities in the department. You provide a clean and safe workplace (5S & Lean). In addition, you work according to the procedures and work and safety instructions as they apply within Europastry.
- You have Secondary vocational education level 3 working and thinking level.
- You are familiar with a Warehouse Management System.
- You have a valid forklift and reach truck certificate.
- You have knowledge of the specific HACCP requirements in a working environment with (food) raw materials.
- You want to work shifts and weekends.
- You are willing to take courses.
- You have the Dutch language in word and writing.
Fancy this great challenge?
Click on “apply now” below, or send your motivation and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about this vacancy, please contact our HR department on telephone number 0541-784445 (available from Monday to Friday).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.