Come work with us and grow with us!
As a Logistics Employee you are responsible for all logistics activities within our organization.
What will you do as a Logistics Employee?
In this position you are involved in:
- Processing incoming goods flow, unloading trucks and checking shipments.
- Storing or picking goods at a given location manually or with a forklift and/or reach truck.
- Ensure the supply of specified raw materials, packaging materials and relief goods to production.
- Cleaning of crates for production.
- Picking orders.
- Signing bills of lading, recording receipt and quality data.
- Keeping your own working environment clean and tidying up packaging material.
- Working in accordance with the applicable quality requirements.
- Registering the work in the computer system.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a logistics environment.
- Valid certificate for working with a stacker, reach truck and forklift truck or the willingness to obtain these certificates.
- Knowledge of HACCP requirements.
- Basic knowledge of food safety.
- Good command of the Dutch language and the English language.
- Experience using the computer.
- You are not afraid of heights (due to working at heights) and you also have no problem working in a cold environment where the temperature is between -25 and +15 degrees.
In addition, you are accurate, stress-resistant, a team player, independent and an active thinker.
Fancy this great challenge?
Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Vivian Gerrits (HR Officer) on telephone number 024-6782750 (available from Monday to Thursday).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.