Come work with us and grow with us!
As an All-round Malfunction Mechanic in 5 shifts, you are responsible for the technical condition of our production lines and other machines and installations, so that maximum efficiency and return can be achieved. Your focus is electrical, but you are also able to assist in the event of a mechanical failure. Under the motto ‘no day the same’, pneumatics is not new to you either.
What will you do as an All-round Malfunction Mechanic?
You ensure that our state-of-the-art machinery functions optimally. You do technical inspections, test new machines and coordinate details with your colleagues. You collect the necessary parts and tools in the technical warehouse and you do preventive maintenance work. Consider, for example, the assembly or the replacement and adjustment of parts. If there is a malfunction, you analyze it and come up with a solution aimed at minimizing machine downtime. With the help of your manager, you work out and implement improvements to the maintenance process that you have proposed. You give instructions to your colleagues for efficient and sustainable use of the machines. You also record part data and work requests and register materials and hours used, so that you can link them to your tasks. Go for this versatile job with surprising opportunities to develop yourself and apply!
- Secondary vocational education level 3/4 in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Knowledge of PLC systems, such as Siemens S7.
- Knowledge of measurement and control technology.
- Pneumatic knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an all-round technician, breakdown technician, maintenance technician or similar position.
In addition, you are accurate, stress-resistant, a team player, independent, analytical and an active thinker.
Fancy this great challenge?
Send your motivation and resume!
Oldenzaal: Karen Kuipers & Manon Groote Punt (email@example.com / 0541-784445)
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.