Come work with us and grow with us!
Do you want to further shape our customer service department? Is accuracy and customer focus high on your agenda? Then you are the person we are looking for!
What will you do as Account Support UK?
Within our team, the goal is to exceed customer expectations. As an Account Support UK you are the first point of contact for our customers in the UK and Ireland and you play a crucial role in this. You receive, check and enter Sales Orders in our systems. You follow this closely and you proactively inform our customers about the progress. If necessary, arrange a return shipment and handle complaints received. In addition, you also provide all required import / export documentation, ensuring the relevant legislation and customer requirements. Handling requests for demonstrations, samples and specifications is also part of your duties. You find it a challenge to answer every question completely, correctly and on time. Everything for satisfied customers!
- At least a completed Secondary vocational education course in logistics, International Business or similar direction.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP systems is an advantage (SAP, JDE)
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both spoken and written)
- Highly customer-oriented, patient and accurate
- Flexible, can prioritize
Fancy this great challenge?
Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, you can contact the HR department on telephone number 0167-543543 (available from Monday to Friday).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.